bought the product before I was in need of it and haven't used it yet.....was surprised to see that it is made in China. Felt the shipping charges a little high due to size and weight.
- How accurate was the sizing? appears to be fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. don't know
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? don't know
I have the Canon Multi Pass 390 Printer all in one; I used the inks (color and black) and it caused my printer to malfunction. Canon website could not help. Finally was able to get info off the web to UNDO: Temporary Ink Well Near Full which would have crashed my machine. Fortunately the information obtained did reverse the error warning and was able to insert proper ink cartridges from "Canon" and now my Canon is fine. No fault of "O" just compatible cartridges do not work with "Canon".
- Did the product fit true to size? No
- How is the quality of the product? Could not tell, it caused my printer to malfunction
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not compatible
I have been using this ink for a couple of weeks, and so far it's great! Works just as well as my Canon factory brand cartridges, and this six pack cost me what I would pay for ONE black cartridge at Walmart. I would highly recommend it!