Used these MR16 units to replace those EXTRA HOT halogen bulbs in my 5th-wheel trailer. These are so much more efficient, brighter (being white instead of the yellow originals), should out-live me, and easy on my battery. Only needed a minor bezel in the slide-out ceilings to accommodate the height of the MR16 (the halogens lay horizontal) and now I have all the light I needed without having to replace bulbs every two years. Great product! Bought enough to replace ALL the lights in the trailer.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly and MR16 unit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. How can you ever go wrong with LEDs
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
The light snapped easily into the recessed lighting compartments in my ceilings, but the result was a just-barely bright enough bluish-white hued light that my wife said reminded her of hospital lighting. If you don't mind the bluish-white tint to your light AND if you don't need bright lights, I would have no problem recommending these lights to you. I know the energy savings are fantastic.
- How accurate was the sizing? No Problems
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Functions as advertised
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes