While HP has managed to make the Photosmart 2610 say this was not a manufacture's OEM product, I may have purchased too many of these ahead of time and the ink may have dried up, due to shelf life age. So, most of these had to be thrown out, as I needed print out on an expedited basis...
I bought these printer inks baced on reviews by others. I put the first set in my printer and it was out of ink before 50 copies( mostly black and white). I opened the other cartridge and it had leaked ink all over the inside of the package. I should have spent the XX.00 on new cartridges. My 1st experiance with overstock.com and quite possibly my last. XX dollars down the drain.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was terrible.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, it was not free of defects
I am only one my first cartridge but if the other 3 work as well I will be satisfied with the purchase.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have noticed that the colors are not as vibrant as the cartridges I got at the store. However, I received 4 cartridges for less than what I had paid for one. I only make copies for my own personal use so they do the job
The cost savings is what first attracted me to purchase these remanufactured cartridges. I'm totally satisfied.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly the same size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These produce good copies equal to new HP cartridges
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes