Oder was delivered in a timely manner and met my expectations. Love the price. About 1/2 of others I found.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Works well.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? none
Using refurbished ink cartridges are great. It helps keep the planet green reusing cartridges. I have been really happy with the quality of the ink colors and the amount in them. They typically last a long period of time.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very accurate in colors
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Very inexpensive ink cartridge replacements Highly recommended!.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Professional refurbishing (Like new)
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? They work well!!!
The HP 45/78 Print Cart produced excellent Color and B/W printing on both my HP 960c and 970cs. I do reccommend both Print Cart. to anyone and the price is reasonable.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Print Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Ink dried out before they all could be used. Whether this was a manufacturer defect is unknown. I discarded and purchased replacement at computer store.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Unknown
I opened the first color cartridge and noticed that the tape over the head and contacts was missing. After installing the color cartridge it failed to print any color. I cleaned the contacts and head, reinstalled and still no color. I then tried the second color cartridge and got exactly the same results. After the above experience I installed one of the black cartridges. This cartridge contained the tape over the head and contacts. So far the black cartridge is working fine.The dollar value, assuming everything works, is 4 stars. With a 40 percent fail rate I would drop it to 2 stars. I suggest "BUYER BEWARE".
I bought this package and haven't used the black yet, but the 2 color cartiridges were not any good. The first one printed mostly pink. I put in the other one and the yellow had all leaked out into the package. So needless to say, it doesn't have yellow ink. I hope the black ones are better than these were. A complete waste of money.
This is the first time I have ever purchased "refurbished" ink cartridges and am glad that I did. This is a great value. These 5 cartridges cost less than what I would have to spend to buy 2 cartridges at my local discount store. When I received them, I opened all of the packages to make certain each one worked properly. They did. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars was that the quality seemed to be slightly less than that of an actual HP ink cartridge. Whenever I print letters, I notice that the type does not seem as sharp and crisp with these cartridges. This is not overly noticeable unless you are needing to print a very high quality item ( such as a resume ) and need it to look absolutely perfect. For regular, everyday use, I will continue to buy and use these cartridges. Thank you, Overstock, for offering this product.
When the package of ink cartridges (2 color/3 black) arrived, fortunately my husband checked them out. All seemed to work fine except one black cartridge. I contact O.com and they made it good by shipping a replacement for the defective cartridge, no questions asked. All in all, I think my purchase was a good value, even with the small problem. Never a problem for O.com evidently! Thanks for the good service.