Product was fine, but was not working with my printer. Overstock was very quick to take it back and gave my refund promptly. I will definitely continue to buy on overstock.com.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I ordered 2 sets the first set worked well then I installed the 2nd set of ink cartridges and the printer did not print red tones or black tones. Called HP after several hours of trouble shooting they told me to go buy original cartridges and put in new Print heads which are very expensive. If that did not work they would replace the printer free of charge since it was only 2 months old. I replaced all and the printer worked fine. The new cartridges since they were remanufactured and a good price leaked into the printheads and messed up my printer. This was a very costly to me to replace all. Not Happy. You are rolling the dice when you buy remanufactured ink cartridges
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no