I have been using remanufactured cartridges for over 10 years now, which saved me over 50% on a new HP one. I had been using a service in California, who had always had the best prices with a low $5.95 shipping charge. Imagine my surprise, when it came time to order a new cartridge, checked their pricing, then on a lark, tried Overstock, and found that I would save an additional 25% and would get free shipping as an Club O member as well............ Simply super! Congrats O!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
Not much to say about this one. Ordered an "HP" cartridge (remanufactured) that came in a box labeled for Samsung ML-2150. Note on side of box says, "This product is not manufacturer by Original Manufacurer." Obviously, this is not an HP-refurb and did not work in my HP LJ1320. Not too happy about this mislabeling/misleading information.
- How accurate was the sizing? 49x Cartridge for HP LJ 1320 - fit in printer
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cartridge appeared to be new condition, with chip reading "49x" on it.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Most likely not. Printer did not recognize it.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No