After having paid $$$$$$ and more for just two ink cartridges at area stores, I have found an incredible way to save money through Overstock. I have been using their ink supply for about 1 year now and have never been disappointed. Even when one of the cartridges was damaged and did not work, I called Overstock, explained what was happening, and without question they simply sent me another order, without having to return the damaged one. It's quick, easy and definately affordable. I reccomend this product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects were detected
Love the Price...Love that you can get 6 Cartridges, 3 Color and 3 Black...I was getting my Ink from Ink Points and the last 3 times I ordwrewd from them at least 1 Color Cartridge did not work and it took a lot of time to get the Replacement. I will now order my Ink from Overstock only and I hope the next time I order some I can get the 6 for the same Price.
What a waste of my paper, money and most annoyingly my time. After 60 days of occasional printing the yellow color in the first cartridge became green. It was still at least half full. So I installed the 2nd brand new color cartridge from the pack, but yellow did not print at all, red and blue were very faint with stripes. A refilled cartridge from OfficeMax printed fine, so it can't be the printer. This means the ink in those Overstock cartridges must be of very low quality, I really, really hope that nobody else has such a bad experience. It would be nice if I could somehow get my money back !
For just the few weeks I have used these remanufactured ink cartridges in my HP printer they seem to be as good as the more expensive OEM cartridges. Shipping was fast and I got the model numbers I ordered. I'm satisfied!
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Was sceptical to try these but glad we did. Much cheaper than purchasing new ones at our local office supply store. Will purchase these again when needed.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit our printer
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These remanufactured ink cartridges worked fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
I received the product in less time than expected and it is working perfectly for me.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? To my knowledge, yes it is.