The printer ink works very well. I would recommend getting it if you want to save money. Definitely worth it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It does the job just if I bought it new
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
I usually buy this product in Staples and have to pay over $50.00 for 1 Black and 1 Color Cartridge. Those two may last me 1 month if I have a lot to do for my job. However, with the products from Overstock, I received 2 Black and 2 Color Cartridges for the price of $17.00, with the same quality. I'm printing books right now, so I will see how long they will last, but the colors are brilliant and the black is clear, even though I must print in bold for this private project. I'm happy and will purchase these items again.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect Fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Product was pretty good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no defects
This was my first time ordering a remanufactured inkjet cartridge and unfortunately, my printer would not accept it. I cannot attest to the quality of this product, because I never got to use it. My HP 1610, even after 5 attempts to get the product to fit, simply would not recognize the remanufactured black cartridge. I 'Googled' for info about trying to make a remanufactured cartridge fit and subsequently, I wiped the contact points, turn the printer ON then OFF, wiped the contacts again, so on so forth. All to no avail, so I returned the product and Overstock was most accommodating. Perhaps for another printer, but my Hewlett Packard 1610 (All-in-One), seemingly, and regretfully, will only take the expensive OEM cartridges.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. N/A
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? N/A