3 black cartridges (HP95) and 1 color cartridge (HP98) did not work the others worked just fine but know I have no spares.
- How accurate was the sizing? right size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The printer just could not recognize the cartridges
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I know
As a rule, I don't generally like to write negative reviews, but in this case after being promted to "Please write a review" by Overstock, I decided to share my experience. These cartridges are absolutely useless for my *** printer, altho the replacement components are #95 Color and #98 Black. which is what I ordered. They tested o.k. and ran about 2 or 3 copies, then my printer ran a banner stating that the ink was not appropriate for the printer and shut down. Period. I tried another set of cartridges and the same thing happened. My experience was one of total disappointment!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Absolutely worthless