I purchased this "HP COMPATIBLE" toner in January last year. I kept in my office storage along with my other toners. The other toners are HP and then I purchased the black "HP COMPATIBLE" black toner thinking it was a good quality. I put this toner in yesterday and it is so light it is gray and there are areas that are a little darker and the middle and sides of the print are completely illegible. This is terrible and I do not recommend purchasing. Purchase ONLY HP products for your HP LaserJet printer. Otherwise, it is a waste of money.
the write up on the website for overstock suggests that this is an HP product. It is not. It is a knockoff. If you are comfortable with that then fine but the advertising for it is extremely misleading.
- How accurate was the sizing? Misleading
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Misleading
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Misleading
I received the order in a timely manner actually sooner than expected. I will be ordering the other colors needed shortly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes