I ordered 2 of the remanufactured HP-95 ink cartridges for my photo printer because the price was half of what a new store bought cartridge would be. However, I only got about 25 photos from the 1st cartridge before the printer rejected it. I have just started using the 2nd cartridge so don't know yet how far it will go. The color was fine on the prints I got, but I'm very disappointed in the quantity. I've gotten close to 100 prints on new cartridges, so the bargain I thought I was getting was not there.
The tricolor inkjet is perfect for everyday printing. It lasts a long time and is of good quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product was excellent.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
Have ordered more than once. Quick delivery and never a problem with cartridge,
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality of printing
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
I was disappointed by the first cartridge that I ordered as I kept receiving a message that it was the wrong model for my printer. It actually worked on a couple of quick prints that I made after I first installed it, but then failed. However, I have no problem with this one and I am pleased with the quality and the accuracy of the colors. I will buy again.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good as a new manufacturer' s item
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I know
I appreciate Overstock.com for a number of reasons. In this case, they fulfilled my expectation perfectly. Buying the re-manufactured ink cartridge, in this case allowed me to print a quantity of "draft" materials without spending much at all. Thank you Overstock.com
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good for a re-manufactured ink cartridge.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I have not seen any defect.
My computer reads the ink level of cartridge. Because this is a remanufactured cartridge, it cannot tell when the cartridge is empty. Also, the ink does not produce as clear pictures as the original does. If you just want to make charts, it's ok. If you want pictures, it leaves a little to be desired.