HP puts an expiration date on the originals. Does the remanufactured have an expiration date?
I have bought many remanufactured cartridges for this printer with about a 70/30 success ratio. Either the printer did not like the electronics, or ink was dry or low...I bought both color and black cartridges of this brand, and was printing in minutes...I hope that the backup cartridges that I also purchased, will work as well when needed. At any rate, remanufactured cartridges are much cheaper than new, so if you get a bad one from time to time, it is still a better value in the long run....
HP 78 Tricolor Ink Cartridge (Remanufactured)
- The HP 78 tri-color inkjet cartridge offers premium quality at outstanding savings
- This cartridge replaces the HP C6578DN cartridge
- Offering premium-grade inks, this cartridge produces crisp, bold text and graphics
- It is remanufactured (refilled) from a virgin core original OEM cartridge, which has been recycled only once in order to give you the highest quality printing performance
- Model Name: 78/C6578DN
- Color: Tri-color
- Maximum yield per unit: 450 pages
- Print technology: Inkjet
- Production date printed on each cartridge
- Compatible with HP: color copier 180/190/280/290/deskjet 1180c/1220c/1220c/ps/1220cse/1220cxi/3820/3820v/920c/920cvr/920cw/9300/930c/932c/935c/940c/950c/952c/959c/960c/960cse/960cxi/970c/970cse/970cxi/980cxi/990c/990cm/990cse/990cxi/995c/995ck/digital copier/printer 310/fax 1220xi/1230/1230xi/laserjet 1220/officejet 5110/5110xi/6122/6127/g55/g55xi/g85/g85xi/g95/k60/k60xi/k80/k80xi/v20/v40/v40xi/OfficeJetv45/PSC 700 /900 /940/ photosmart 1000/1000xi/1100/1100xi/1115/1200/1215/1218/1250/p1000/p1100/p1100xi/p1215/p1215vm/p1218/p1218xi/psc 1315/720/750/750xi/760/950/950xi
This high-quality item has been factory refurbished. Please click on the icon above for more information on quality factory-reconditioned merchandise.
Warning: California residents only, please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We cannot accept returns on this product.
|Paper, Ink or Toner Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 day Manufacturer|
|Materials||PVC, Electronic Component|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I just do not learn. I have bought several of these color re-manufactured cartridges on Overstock because of the low price and low shipping cost. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM OVERSTOCK! You get what you pay for. One or the other colors are usually "out" after a couple print jobs. Sometimes they don't work at all. Last one I bought had no red color. Before that it had no blue color. Awful. Rip offRead More
I have bought many remanufactured cartridges for this printer with about a 70/30 success ratio. Either the printer did not like the electronics, or ink was dry or low...I bought both color and black cartridges of this brand, and was printing in minutes...I hope that the backup cartridges that I also purchased, will work as well when needed. At any rate, remanufactured cartridges are much cheaper than new, so if you get a bad one from time to time, it is still a better value in the long run.Read More
re-man cartridge like nu 10 day deiivery I thought was a bit slowRead More
None of 8 cartridges worked correctly. No returns on inkRead More
My purchase was shipped promptly and arrived quickly, and the merchandise was good quality and condition. I am very happy with it. Thank you.Read More
Questions & Answers
Ink Cartridge Buying Guide
An inkjet printer is an excellent, economical way to get high-quality printing at home. Inkjet printers produce images nearly as sharp as laser printers, but they are more economical for low-volume printing. From time to time, you'll need to refill the ink. Every printer manufacturer designs ink cartridges specifically for their printers. An ink cartridge may work in only one specific inkjet printer model, or it may fit a series of related models. This ink cartridge buying guide will help you understand more about printer cartridges and how to get the best ink refills for your printer.
FAQs about Ink Cartridges
An easy way to get high-quality printing at home is with an inkjet printer. They require almost no maintenance, and changing inkjet cartridges is a simple task. There are a lot of questions surrounding ink cartridges, though. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about ink refills and how to get the most printing for your money.
Shipping & Returns
Non-Returnable Item Policy:
This item is not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.