Short and simple I obviously bought these refills to save money. The price was right but that was it. The cartages dont come close to originals. You constantly get an out of ink warning, very annoying. These will work for my kids school projects but as for printing high quality photos for work or gifts, Not even close. I will be buying original cartages for photo printing and use these for the kids until they are gone. I cant recommend this product.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? ?
Yellow cartridge was protected, so my printer would not accept. Two black cartridges spurt ink all over the place when I removed the plastic guards. It won't wash of my hands. I packaged everything back up (wearing latex gloves) and returned.
These cartridges do not fit the HP Printer as other re manufactured cartridges, I have purchased other re manufactured cartridges before and had no problems but this brand do not fit and they will not exchanged them, so be careful if you happen to order them for an HP machine I'M STUCK WITH THEM AND NO INK IN MY PRINTER.
On second set. I may have recieved a dry black cart but I could have mixed them up. The only message is "not HP cartridge..." when installed or reinstalled. I don't normally print photos on this printer so I can't vouch for the more subtle hues/colors. Price comparable to 1 HP XL cart.
Apparently not all 564XL cartridges are the same. My guess is this is a Panasonic issue, they apparently have 2 versions of the 564XL ink cartridges and (surprise) they are not interchangable. The New and Improved cartridge has less capacity than the old style. While Overstock.Com was unable to direct me to the right cartridge, they did give me a full refund on my order.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not Compatible
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't know
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I don't know
Okay in a pinch. Make sure it is a fit for your printer. I made that mistake and will pass on to someone that can use that size. Black was the only one I opened and it poured out. Careful. I was trying to save $$. I should have checked the size alittle better.
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for a refill product.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? blk ink spilled when tape was removed.
I opened one of the ink cartridges--the magenta, which was the one that was currently empty in my printer. The message I then received on the printer screen was that this was for an older model. It did not work for my HP photosmart . The product description seemed to say that it would fit this printer. I found the product number on my cartridge which as the same number as in description of this ordered product. I don't see anything that Overstock could be faulted for that.
- How accurate was the sizing? Item number for my HP printer was on the description, but when it was installed, I got the message that it was for an older model. It did not work with my printer. It measured the same size as the cartridge I currently use.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I could tell about quality, because I could not use it. It looked OK.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I did not see any manufacturer defects.
I recommend buying this product instead of going and paying 50 dollars more for new. It is just like buying new.
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is just like buying it new
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
2 Cartridges had leaked, that happens when they are real full. I always use latex gloves when replacing anyway, and keep a paper towel handy to wipe off. I did however (first time I've had to) had to replace the chip of both black cartridges , I used my ones that were out. I also got a low cartridge read out. But the colors are good, and its working.