We were in need of a shredder that we could count on as because of moving we wished to shred quite a bit of docs that had been previously kept in storage. We have only used the new Fellowes shredded a couple of times but so far it has lived up to our expectations.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, so far
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems to be well made
. The combined cost of all the expired shredders of other manufacturers I have had were more than a Fellowes PS-12Cs. This time I relented and purchased what I hope to be a long lasting machine. When I unboxed it I found a sleek design, no sharp edges, heavy substantial build and no need or chance to put fingers near the blades. How refreshing! I sat down to tackle a lingering box of documents and admired how it chewed through six, eight, five, ten, sometimes 12 or more sheets without a whimper. Halfway through the box I smiled at how easily this task has become when it suddenly stopped working. Oh No! Another busted shredder! Jammed? Overheated? Broken? User fault? NOT AGAIN! Thankfully?, it was the fault of Hurricane Irene downing power lines here in the northeast just a few months ago. In summary, of the time I have had owning this capable and attractive machine the only force that has been able to render this unit inoperative is a hurricane.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is a close facsimile to what is received.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects. None. Zero.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A better quality than the competition.