Two chairs were purchased and assembled. One was put to use immediately and broke after one week. It will not lock into the desired height as it did when originally assembled. We are now using the second one and holding our breath.
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Purchased two and one broke after one week
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? doubtful
I like this chair and have it for my back especially, really helps and is very comfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well built, easy to assemble, and comfy.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The finishing round plastic cover for the screws keep falling.
Received chair today. Had to call company for replacement part that was broken. Reviewing other parts I'd say this is a $ 85 - $ 100 chair no more. Waiting for replacement part before putting it together.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Had to order a replacement part
While an excellent price, the chair is very rigid, no leaning back whatsoever. If you are good at sitting with perfect posture all day-no time to lean back and reflect, then this might work for you. Easy to put together and solid, just to rigid for me.
This chair arrived in a timely manner, was easy to assemble, and is comfortable for me. I work a lot at my computer, and I needed a chair with good back support. The chair works well for me, but would not be sturdy enough for my husband who weighs about 260 pounds. I feel if he sits in it too much that it might not hold up.
Chair needed easy assembly. Wheels click into plastic chair legs. Wheels insert into plastic cylinders under legs. In less than a year, 2 of the cylinders cracked which makes the wheels fall out without support and chair is unusable. The seat of the chair is wonderful. Unfortunately there is no way to fix plastic cylinders for wheels once they are broken.
After using the chair for a short time one of the casters broke off. When checking it, I found a crack in the part of the leg which held the caster. Didn't notice it during assembly but because of the location it must have been there then.
Bought this chair for my husband for his work. He's under 250 pounds, so I didn't think twice about it. The wheels snapped off the second day he used it. Unfortunately, he didn't anticipate having to send it back so he threw away the original box. Overstock was kind enough to send a replacement box, but the chair doesn't fit now that is was assembled. My husband doesn't want to try to force pieces of it to come apart in order to get it into the box. He is ready to toss it and the money we spent right into the trash.
I have purchased this chair twice and love both of them. One item to note, don't tighten any of the arm bolts until you have them all inserted. This makes installing the bolts a whole lot easier. Once they are all installed, then tighten them all.
I am happy with my purchase of the office chair. I have back problems, but it is comfortable to sit in for extended time at the computer. The chair is compact and doesn't take up as much space in the room as my old chair. The only "problem" is that the five roller feet don't always move together, and the chair tries to drag or not move in the direction I want to go. Other than that, I like the chair and would tell friends about Overstock.com for ordering items like this.
- How accurate was the sizing? There is plenty of room for ease of movement.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chair is sturdy. I don't feel like it is going to turn over or come apart when I move quickly.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It is in good condition and free of flaws. My cats will enjoying climbing on it!
I'm not sure this chair is really leather or not. It is much smaller than the photos depict. It was designed for Asian people and not for Americans. The materials are very light weight and cheap. Packaging was very good and it arrived in good condition. Assembly was simple and smooth. I don't think this chair will hold up to heavy office use ... we'll see ... however, I'm already looking for a better chair. Hope this review is useful.
- How accurate was the sizing? Chair is smaller than it looks. It is made for Asians.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well packed and arrived in good condition. Light weight and cheap materials.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I think so. I'll find out as I use it, I'm already looking for a better chair.