So disappointed. Each chair seat was damaged. I wouldn't take a chance and reorder.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Full of defects
The chairs look decent, but not expensive. When sitting in certain positions, the edge of the hole in the back of the chair sometimes digs into your back. The seat could be curved more for comfort. i had to add a seat cushion. The unfortunate part is that the chairs are not shipped with enough padding. 3 of 4 chairs had damage on one side. Overstock shipped out replacements, but even with improved padding, one was still damaged and one of the good ones had a defect so that one of the holes didn't line up with the base. Didn't bother with contacting customer service because I was tired. What was nice about the chairs? They are lightweight, stackable, and have minimalist lines. I would think about purchasing more, but the price keeps going up, and I don't think they are necessarily worth that much. They are suitable for small spaces because they do not takeup a lot of room.
- How accurate was the sizing? Somewhat
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks nice, feels a little flimsy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No