As an Electrolux customer for years, I am not as happy with this model as with others. I would prefer the handle to drop all the way to the floor to extend farther beneath furniture. The actual vacuum head is also taller than previous models and does not fit under everything. I would have expected a commercial machine to be of heavier construction than mostly plastic housing. It does a great vaccuming job, however, which is why it was purchased. Overall, it is an Electrolux and I prefer it over other brands.
This vacuum pick sup dirt well enough, but you will have to run it again immediately after emptying the plastic dust bin because of the poor design. when you remove the dust bin, dirt will fall out of the filter above, resulting in having to run the vacuum again to pick up the mess the vacuum made.
There's no frills on this model; no headlight, no attachments, can't run vacuum without the brush; it's either all on or off. However, it cleans like crazy. You can feel the powerful vacuum pull the head to the floor and it quickly extracts a lot of dirt. Some have complained that the handle doesn't lay flat, but that's not true. There's a second stop on the handle, to go flat you just depress the foot pedal again. The appeal of this model is the kind of performance it delivers for the price, and the promise of Electrolux longevity. If you just want a basic workhorse to clean carpets quickly and don't mind that it doesn't look like a rocket ship, then this seems to be a good bargain.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's good quality for the price; not the best, but sturdy where you need it to be.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Have not encountered any defects yet, at least with the initial use.
I highly recommend this vacuum. It has the most powerful vacuuming motor I have ever owned and it has consistently done an amazing job. The rugs were left looking almost brand new! I am truly surprised at the power of this small vacuum. I love it and recommend it to anyone, particularly for homes with pets and high traffic areas. Drawback? The only thing I think is that it does not have an extension hose to clean stairs or behind furniture. Other than that, it is great. The fact that it is also bagless makes it the more attractive. Absolutely a powerful machine, sturdy and strong. Buy it!
I am pleased with this vacuum and at this price plan to purchase another one.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. easy to maneuver, good pick up.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, so far.
I thought this vacuum would be sturdy since it was a commercial vacuum, but after short use defects popped up. Bolts popped out which caused the handle to fall off and the seal between the dust container and bag lost it's tight seal.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poorly assembled
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no product defects to being with, but they develop
I needed a heavy duty vacuum for mexican tile floors with uneven grout lines. I needed something that had good suction but didn't weigh alot due to my back problems. I like the thick electric cord that should not tear over time as others may. I have been happy with it's performance. The no bag dirt cup is lifted out but it tends to spill some as it hits the plastic frame. There are no attachments with this vacuum. Ideally I wish the handle could lay flatter to allow greater use under furniture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick plastic housing for a good quality product with metal handle
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This vacuum is for rugs and bare floors it has a great design and is easy to dump out. No fuss and no attachments but will suck up everything and last forever. Get a shop vac with attachments for other jobs like stairs or large messes. Not to mention this is a great deal for an Electrolux and the shipping is super fast !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
I manage a motel and use this commercial vacuum cleaner everyday. I've had it for 1 year and there are no problems except that a belt will break here and there, but those cost only a couple dollars to replace. So great quality, long lasting and very few problems.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
The product is light weight and easy to use. It does a great job. The suction is incredible and one of the best I've owned. It is not big and bulky so it takes up little space for storage. The shipping was faster than I imagined and it was great.
I should have looked more closely at the design. There is no head lamp. It also has no attachments or way to unhook hose to get to crevises.It is very quiet. This is more like what you see used in hotels for the bare minimum cleaning and suction