not reccommended to anyone..some of the pens did not work...have been around a long time..old product., i will not buy again
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor, several are all dried up..and will not write
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
These pens are THE best pens that I've ever used. I've looked all over for pens that are smooth and inky without bleeding through the paper. I've tried Papermate felt tip pens, but those will bleed through your everyday lined paper, so that you can't really expect to write on both sides. These however have no such issue. The writing is smooth but not overly inky, so that you are only writing where you want to, and the writing is sufficiently effortless that you want to write because of them. They also don't dry out too easily, although I wouldn't leave them out overnight.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
This pen came up under the search for a porous pen (think felt tip...) and was definitely not the one that used to be sold by Eberhard Faber. This one has a hard plastic tip that is not in the same universe as the porous pen I expected.