This was probably the worst toner cartridge I've ever purchased. In fact, the whole ordeal was quite nightmarish. And yes, I say ordeal, from the website not recognizing our log in information, the lack of shipping confirmations due to this, and the subsequent calls into customer service to locate it. Once we finally got it.. it worked.. for about three weeks. Now it's out of toner. Printed less than 1,000 pages and it's supposed to be a "high yield" cartridge. Use the printer for less than 4% page coverage. Will never buy this again, and will highly contemplate doing business elsewhere as well.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor to non-existent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The product did not work with my Dell 1700 printer. The cartridge did not have the strip that you pull out as mentioned in the instructions and when I put it into my printer the error light went on. The error light would go off every time I put my old empty Dell cartridge in. This cartridge did not function in my Dell 1700. I would not buy this again.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Poor - did not function
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO
Due to the incredible price we bought two of these toners for the office. One of them worked fine but the other one left ink smudges all down the right side of the paper. We returned the 2nd toner cartridge and demanded a full refund.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. One of the two we bought worked.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
The toner cartridge I have used so far has been great! I was somewhat apprehensive after reading the only review at the time, but am very pleased after installation and use. The only odd thing was the toner "pull strip" was not there, as indicated in the instructions, several times. This did not have any effect on the installation.