The quality of the chair was far less than expected. The arm support pieces are plastic. They appear to be metal in the photo. Far less comfortable than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not as comfortable as expected
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? a few very minor nicks in trim pieces
The chair seems very comfortable and the wheels work smoothly, however, the mechanism to raise it up and don is brokne. I have not heard back from the manufacture yet so they may make it right painlessly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very comfortable. Feelsh igh quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The chairs mechanism to raise it up and down is broken.
You get what you pay for. Nice looking chair but but poor quality if you was hoping for a "leather like" material. It feels cheaper than vinyl.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor Material
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
When I read the reviews I was a little concern with the comments regarding the chairs stability. When I completed assembly I found it to be a little wobbly, so I disassembled and reassembled the chair. Still with the same results. For the price I expected better. I had to add addition lumbar support. I'm only 160 lbs. And found the padding lacking in tge comfort aspect. I wish I could return it for another.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is alright
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not sure if it is supposed to be wobbly
I do like this chair. I have used it for a couple of weeks. It provides support for my bad back and is ample quality for my 225 lbs. It looks great also.
- How accurate was the sizing? good sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. above average. Not the best but nice.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I bought this chair because I thought it would comfortable. WRONG! I had trouble getting the left arm on. It wouldn't tighten up so it is loose. The cushion on the chair not patted enough very uncomfortable. Now the chair is leaning to the left so that makes very uncomfortable. Not worth the money you spend on it. I called the company and the 60 days was up so they want do anything about it.
I purchased this chair about 2 years ago. Once assembled, my husband called me in to see it and I was shocked to see that the part that hold the arms up were plastic. Nonetheless, no issues there after 2 years. However when i sat in the the chair, I was very disappointed with the lack of cushion and lumbar support. The chair looked very comfortable in the photo. I have since purchased a nice lumbar support cushion and a seat cushion. Now, I was finally able to tolerate the chair. A few days ago, one of the casters just broke of when I sat down. Now have to try to find another caster/roller that will fit or the chair will be junk after 2 years. I even had the chair on a vinyl floor mat for rolling chairs. My home office chair prior to this one served me well for about 8 years before I moved it to another office (and it is still in use with all of the wheels/casters intact). When I purchased the chair, there were very good reviews about it. Now, I see many more 2 and 3 star ratings. While this was not an expensive chair, I did expect it to perform and feel better than it has. The only good thing I can say about the chair is that it looks good (that is of course until I had to strap on lumbar and seat cushions for comfort!!!
I was looking for an office chair that didn't cost thoudsands yet gave me some comfort for extended periods at the desk. So I got this one. At first it was all nice; chair went together easily enough, seemed comfortable, lumbar support works well and helps the lower back out. After only a couple days use it started squeeking something fierce. Luckily, a shot of lubricant fixes it. The seat padding is thin and I can tell it will need a cushion before too long. However, if it wasn't on special I may have passed it over. But, for the cost compared to the expensive models, wish I could afford one, this made in china chair is acceptable after three (3) months of use.