The 1st one that I received was defective. I called Overstock Customer Service and told the person I spoke with about the cartridge problem. She apologized and told me that a new one was going to be shipped out and that when I received it, to sent the defective one back. Also that Overstock was providing a return label so I wouldn't have to pay. And I was also provided with the return location. The 2nd product worked perfectly. Excellent service from Overstock.
This seemed like a great deal on the compatible cartridge for Canon PC170 Copier (like a Xerox machine). Boo- very poor quality. I am not even sure there is ink in there. When you turn the cartridge to prime it you get a couple copies that are nice and dark. Then you get light copies and lighter still until you open the machine, take out the cartridge and reprime. WHAT A PAIN!!! NOT a deal of any kind. Not usually an OS.com shopper and I've learned a lesson here. Doubtful I'll be back. I like a company who sells a product I can trust first time every time-not just any old crap. VERY Disappointing and Frustrating!!
- How accurate was the sizing? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality. Can't make good dark copies without turning the cartridge multiple times and turning often when copying many documents.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I don't think so-defective by my standards
When I first ordered this, I was sure the thing was a scam. I mean, I've purchased just toner REFILL KITS alone for THIS type of price. The complete cartridge filled with toner came in a a special bubble wrap "sack" and was in perfect condition. ('Wish other businesses shipped so well.) I've made several copies already with my replacement catridge and as far as I can tell this puppy is no different than what I used to pay 6 - 7 times as much for. And, with getting free shipping, my only question about this transaction is: "HOW DO THEY DO IT?" I'd recommend these people in a heartbeat.
- How accurate was the sizing? (n/)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good as exact CANON replacement
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? as far as I can tell