I am happy. It is very good product. I recommend it as a replacement for a genuine toner Canon 116.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
i would absolutely pass on this product. it bled through on each page..screwed up the print process. absolute waste of time and money. stick to hp. expensive but also worth it.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. miserable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? nope.... screwed up prints. ink all over the place
I had high hopes for this inexpensive printer toner, but it did not perform up to standards. Product left smears and smudges on all pages and had to be replaced quickly. I purchased two sets and between the two couldn't finish my large printing job.