I do a lot of printing. These compatible cartridges work just as well as the brand name and they are so much cheaper. I won't buy anything else.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
This used to be sold as a BLC-61 and you were encouraged that the "B" just meant black. This is half the width of an LC-61 and the design is different. The ink hole is smaller than the LC-61 and it is missing the top alignment hole found on the LC-61. I was NOT able to get this to install in the printer. Forcing it creates the risk of damaging the printer. Also the guide at the top is higher than what is on the LC-61/ Stick with the Brother branded cartridge.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a BLC-61 and it is a different shape and size of the LC-61
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Incompatible design