I ordered Brother compatible LC-51 replacement ink cartridges. This was my 3rd order for this product over the last 2 years. The product I received from my first order were great. They were the cartridges pictured with colored plastic cases. When I ordered a second time, I selected what appeared on the website to be the same product, with colored plastic cases. I did not receive the product as pictured on the website. The cases were different and it was a different replacement brand. These cartridges were of poor quality and gave very little printing. So when I reordered, I again chose from the website the cartridges that looked like what I had received from my first order. Again, I got another brand. I contacted Overstock and they gave me a credit for the most recent order but gave no explanation as to why what I chose on the website was not what I received. Don't know if these will be any better than the ones I received in my second order. Overstock did not ask me to return them. I know they are only knock0ffs, but the first order I received were way better than the real Brother cartridges that's why I ordered them again.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing had nothing to do with it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not good based on previous experience
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Don't know
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
GREAT BUY HAVING ALL COLORS NEEDED IN A SET. GREAT PRICE FOR QUANTITY RECEIVED.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects whatsoever
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes