Great chair, great quality and great price. Easy to assemble and the mechanics of the chair work very well. Arms raise and lower easily. Chair raises and lowers easily. The only surprise was that instead of being black and white striped, it is more of a black and gray stripe. The white is much closer to a grayish color. Just something to note... it didn't matter to my daughter, she absolutely loves it and I would definately recommend, just thought the color was worth mentioning.
bought this for our 8 year old for her desk in her bedroom. she loves animal prints and loves this chair. way more comfortable than the wooden one she had been using before. very soft fabric and cushion-y to sit on. rolls and swivels nicely. it is, however, light grey and black NOT white and black. regardless, it looks great in her room. is a big hit at our house!
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? nice
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Only thing I don't like is I feel like I have to hold myself on the chair as I keep sliding off the fron of the seat. It needed to be tilted back a bit to hold me in the seat. I'm a rather samll adult, 4'11' and low weight so I was looking for a smaller chair. This seemed to fit the bill except fo the seat tilt. Another thing that could be done with the seat if it can't be tilted is to pad it more in the front under the knees so that may hold you in the seat.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? free from defects so far
I bought two chairs for the classroom. One is working perfectly. I love the support. One of the chairs is having an issue staying up. As you sit in the chair and adjust the height you want it will slowly go back down. The teacher has had to go back to her old chair because of this issue.
I needed a small desk for my laptop and a few other items which would be in our living room. I selected the desk (see my review on "Simple Living Seneca Desk") that would go with the color scheme in our living area. With the style and dimensions of the desk in mind, had to find a chair that was practical, color coordinated and the right height to be comfortable. I found this zebra print chair and I thought it would be a nice accompaniment. It was. Arrived on time and assembly was relatively easy. Looks wonderful with the desk. Very pleased with the quality and comfort as well as the style.
Only one complaint concerning this chair....IT IS NOT WHITE AND BLACK!!!!!! The chair is LIGHT GREY AND BLACK. Definitely NOT as pictured...should be in description....my daughter still loves the chair...but it would be much cuter in WHITE, NOT GREY!!!!
Easy to assemble. Comfortable. Use every day in my classroom. Fabric at the very edge of the front is starting to wear out after 8 months.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Comfortable and durable, except for the very edge...the fabric is wearing out.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
My 12 year old daughter LOVES this chair even though it is definitely NOT white but GRAY and black ~~~ still a great chair :)
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great for the price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not black and white but gray and white
Love this chair! It's made of a neat fuzzy material, too. It was failry easy to assemble...I only had issues with screwing the screws in for the arm rests and had my husband step in for that part! Overall a great chair and easy to assemble.
Without help of a friend who is a machinist I would never have been able to get the screws to budge. It was nearly impossible to assemble, without mechanical assistance. With help from our friends at a workshop we were able to un-do the screws and put it togeter. Together it is a nice looking chair. Upolstery looks more expensive. Seat is comfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabric is nice, seems strudy. Grey and black, not white and black. Sturdy once assembled.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The screws under the seat were screwed in crooked, so when we needed to remove them to attach the bracket, it was near impossible.