It was a snap to put together - very soft and good cushion - they really do stack up and they're strong - have seen larger people sit with ease in them - at first there was thought that without a high back it would be uncomfortable, but it's quite good as we bought them to be visitor's chairs - and they're perfect - and yes, comfortable - unless you're determined to lean back (they cover the small off the back) - overall - a good buy.
I was looking for new guest chairs for our office at a good value, and these were perfect. They only take about 5 minutes to assemble and they feel solid. Out of the 10 I've purchased, only one leg on one of the chairs needed some adjustment of the screws to get it where I wanted. They look fantastic especially considering the price relative to other chairs. I will probably buy more in the future.
These chairs are sturdy and look very professional. I currently have them in use at my office. One thing though, they are not the most comfortable.....but I don't find myself seating on them too long. They look very modern and clean.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? none
very sturdy! nice i use it for my computer chair easy to slide in and out ! hard floor or carpet
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
We originally purchased four of these chairs. Two of the chairs had what look like grease/oil stains all over the Caressoft material. We returned two of the defective chairs and received two more that appeared to have the same defects. We in turn returned all four chairs and ordered alternate seating.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality material
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No