This chair was advertised to have a 250 pound weight capacity. When it arrived, the instructions inside the box said it had a 225 pound weight capacity. One more thing about the chair, the back is high enough to support the users head when leaning back... but the lumbar curve in the back makes it almost impossible to reach unless you contort yourself like a pretzel (Not comfortable at all). Overstock has corrected the description and allowed a return of the chair. I was not pleased with the chair, but I am extremely pleased with Overstock's service.
- How accurate was the sizing? The width and height were as advertised, but the maximum weight was not.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chair appeared to be made well
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I know it was
We have confirmed that the weight capacity is 250 pounds with our support team.
Love this chair - it is very comfortable and sturdy. Particularly like the adjustable arms and the high back. Hope it lasts for a long time to come.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? A couple of small holes in the fabric on the backside of the chair back.
I have back issues so I was up for making a purchase that was significant vs. buying a said "ergonomic chair" from ******* Great that it was free shipping, but it came without wheels and without the shaft that puts the whole chair together. A quick call to the manufacturer and 4 days later, I could put my chair together! Over all it is great. Anyone under 5'5" may have a problem. It feels very solid and firm which is nice if you sit a lot, but also not so nice if you sit a lot. This chair was worth the money spent.
I trusted the reviews on this chair and purchased one in black. It is a well made, heavy chair and it's quite comfortable. It has a basic look, but it blends in well with my existing, home office chair. I would definitely recommend this chair.
I really do like this chair. We bought 4 for our office. Very easy to assembly. Assembled in about 10 minutes. The only concern are the arms. They don't feel very sturdy. They would be better if they were an attached rounded arm instead of the way they are attached.