We had a little trouble with UPS delivering but other than that this chair is amazing. The mesh backing is very supportive and the adjustable arm rests are able to meet all our height requirements. I wish the foot rest could adjust lower but that could just be my long legs. I love that the mesh has the ability to unzip off and the assembly took roughly 10 minutes. We get up and down a lot and so far have had no issues with the product at all. Best $XX chair I have every purchased. I am actually going to purchase 2 more chairs because we like these so much, my only complaint is now they aren't on sale.
as described comfortable to work in arrived within days easy assemble
- How accurate was the sizing? accuarate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent as described
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defect
We purchased two of these chairs. We selected this style because we installed a desktop working area with a heighth of 35 1/2 inches -- quite high. These chair adjust height easily & the foot rest provides additional support & comfort. The arm rests also adjust easily. They roll well on a tile floor. I can't comment on assembly because my spouse put them together.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? there were no defects
The chair is satisfactory. I wouldn't use this chair in an office setting that the chair will take alot of physical abuse. It is fine for a smaller person or someone that doesn't require a lot of support or strenth. It is a light weight chair. It is comfortable, but I wouldn't want to have to sit in it all day every day.
Chair is the perfect height for the scalehouse, easy to assemble, and site was easy to navigate, delivered the next day, and great customer service.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chair is of good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes