I have a broken neck and couldn't complete the assembly; looked amazing, though. Had to return, but O was very gracious and I just ordered two more and had to order the ones with no assembly. A satisfied customer or I wouldn't have ordered again. PH
This was a lovely looking chair. Unfortunately, it made you sit too erect and even pushed you forward a bit. We returned the chair, just as the person who had it before as well, as we received it as a return.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Disappointed in the quality of the chair, but was easily assembled and sturdy. It did not fit with the small corner desk I'd also purchased. Item was returned.
- How accurate was the sizing? Adequate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not good. Looks a much finer chair on-line but is quite bulky and unattractive
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? A slight mark on the faux leather
The back of the chair was damaged. The flanges that hold the seat were not welded at the correct angle. I had to take an hammer and hammer them over a board to straighten the angle. Luckily they did not break off. The directions that came with the chair were for another chair. I called about both problems. They sent a new back in a very short period of time. They never sent the correct directions, but I figured it out. Because they corrected the problem so quickly, I would recommend this chair.
- How accurate was the sizing? came as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No it had two holes in the material in the back