We ordered these chairs for our new reception/registration room and they are perfect! They are very comfortable and they fit perfectly. They are very sturdy which is what we were most concerned about. Now the other departments in the building want to order the same chairs because everyone likes them so much and we know they will last a long time.
We were able to assemble one of eight chairs correctly. This is coming from someone who does this often enough to not be intimidated by 'assembly-required' furniture. The chair backs do not line up well with the screws. We compromised by accepting two out of three on most of the back cushions. Otherwise, they are sturdy and look sharp.
This chair is a little difficult to put together, but once you figure it out, it's not too bad. The chair is nice and sturdy. We bought 50 of them for our waiting room and they look professional for that purpose. They are not too expensive either. Good purchase. I would recommend them.
What a huge disappointment. This chair should NOT be advertised or priced as 'LEATHER' when it's NOT! Also was manufactured poorly as none of the wholes lined up to assemble it! I am assuming since the purchase was not quality OR accurate, that Overstock pays to return it! The least that should be done after this poor product was delivered.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. disappointing! Advertised as 'leather'...IS NOT, IT'S IMITATION leather! The wholes didn't line up to screw the seat & back on so it was a complete FAIL!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO, messy staples showing on the chair back portion. NONE of the wholes lined up so was NOT able to assemble the chair!
This chair is impossible to put together. The holes do not line up with the screws. Had two people working on it and still couldn't put it together. Cheap construction. A complete ***. I don't know how it got any positive reviews, but avoid at all costs.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Garbage
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
OMG i just finished putting this thing together..... i have to write a review right away! pros looks nice comfortable cons INstallation connecting bars(crew holes) are not aligned with the cushion crew holes i had 3 people helping me to assembly this thing....... well its made in china.. what do u expect ?! i wish i bought this through amazon with a extra $4... coz its much easier to return and its free This will be the last item using overstock.com
- How accurate was the sizing? somehow accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not so great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO!