This workstation is very good for home office, but be careful. This is really heavy (all parts are not hollow core, but real wood) and requires several screw joints, which means you may not be able to get this out of your room when necessary (I noticed this after assembled...). You can put the shelf in either side, and two instruction manuals are included for left and right, so you won't be confused. Assembling takes time, and I'd highly recommend do it by two adults.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
I love the desk and it fit absolutely perfectly in my corner and holds everything I need. Word of advice - use two people to assemble. There are like 80 pieces and it takes sometime to figure out the manual! Also, there are TWO MANUALS for a reason!! One is to assemble a right hand desk and the other the left hand!!! A friend of mine figured that two were included by mistake and we had to redo some parts of assembly several times. So with some work you will end up with a very nice desk!
- How accurate was the sizing? Superbly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects!
I bought this desk for our home office and although it has lots of room to organize all the stuff in. However, it was very hard to put together and it is not very well made. There is really no place to put the printer. One of the shelves is already bowing after 3 weeks of use. In addition to all the negatives the finish is cheap and I would not recommend it to anyone. The desk is highly overpriced and definitely not worth the price.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks cheap, one shelf is already bowing
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
This desk is exactly what I wanted. Saw some complaints about the weight, but I liked that about it. I didn't want a cardboard box for a desk.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Love this desk, ordered two of these for our his and her office at home. Love that we can face each other at an angle. The desk is made out of very heavy materials which is fine because we have no plans of moving it anywhere. Assembling the desks was a huge pain, there was like 100 pieces per desk. The color was an ashier brown than shown in the picture but I loved it!