I now have purchased 12 Bestar Prestige L shaped desk units and have been very happy with the price and finish. The previous purchase of 8 desks 6 years ago are still in use and standing up to use and some abuse. I would defintely buy them again as they are a very good value.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Finish was good and Bestar took care of a few damaged parts with no questions asked
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No manufacturers defects but a few caused by shipping
I paid to have this desk constructed. The person that put it together said that it was time consuming but the instructions were good. The only problem was that I ordered Cappuccino Cherry. The box lable said Capp. Cherry, however, it was not the color of the desk sent. Actually the color of the desk that was sent to me was Tuscany Brown. I didn't return it as I needed the desk ASAP so I dicided to keep the color sent.
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Very solid
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Color I ordered was not what was sent
Good quaity desk for the price. The major problem was that the first desk that was shipped was damaged in transit. We had to refuse the shipment per Overstock's policy then wait for another one to arrive. The second one arrived pefectly. Took a bit to assemble, but worth it for the price.
This desk is fabulous, I purchased it for one of my management staff members and he loves it. It took a bit of time to put all the pieces together, I assumed it would come somewhat assembled, that was my only surprise when I found the 3 very heavy flat boxes that had been delivered to the office. You will need a good size area to spread out while putting together, and make sure you can then get it through the door of where it will end up, otherwise, if you can read directions and have a little patience, you will be very happy with the product.