Although this does what I needed it to do, it wasn't very easy to put together. The cardboard folded and fit all right, but the black plastic guides -- which are NECESSARY to keep the shelves sturdy -- are very hard to attach since the cardboard is wider than the slides. I ended up putting them UNDER the shelves rather than managing to get them ON, and they work fine. It does do exactly what I needed it to do, keep a lot of different stacks of paper organized, and that's the important thing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Probably
I have ordered two of these and am very pleased with thiis product and use both of them in my office at work. Assembly of the product was a bit confusing so I did have a friend assemble both of them for me. My only recommendation would be to have this color in black.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I didn't need anything fancy or expensive, just something to organize forms at work and make more room. This fit the bill just fine. Pretty sturdy for cardboard, as I had expected. I've used these things for years but national office supply stores don't carry them anymore, and told me so when I went looking. No surprises, this is exactly what I wanted.
- Did the product fit true to size? just as described
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects