It solved all the back and shoulder problems.With its adjustability it can be used easily by multiple users. Excellent product. Very stable and easy to move around.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy. not made with Flimsy materials.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Perfect condition
I have been looking for a while for a roll around desk for my laptop that wasn't too big to move but still big enough for my mouse and belkin n52te ( a small hand sized keyboard ) to use with my laptop. This desk is perfect for that. It is well made and is slightly top heavy on carpet but not any hinderance to the function of this desk at all. The pump allows it to go high enough for a drafting chair as well as low enough for a typical computer chair. Very Sturdy and I really like the curved padded wrist rest. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a mobile laptop desk.
I love the look of this desk and it is great for my laptop. The only think that I would watch out for is that, if you have as I do a very heavy laptop, it can be top-heavy. I feel that this was easy to assemble; I like the optional mouse pads. The desk looks cool. When I move the desk away from me I always use my feet as well as my hands. I have the desk on carpet and I think that if I tried to move the desk just by pushing on the front, it would tip over. People that need to keep a lot of papers or other items would need to find a desk with more room. Overall, for my needs this desk is great.
This was my first time ordering from overstock. Their price on this product was 75$ cheaper than any other website. I looked at tons and tons of laptop stands but they all just seemed cheap and unstable. I spent a little more for this product but is truly a great buy... Super comfortable... I really love the wrist pad. Id recommend anyone to buy this product. I have 3 crazy dogs and I know my laptop is secure on this table!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. amazing quality compared to any other laptop portable table. super heavy duty and is more than i expected!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? there were no issues with the product
Great table. Instructions are awful as it's usual with these types of product. Here is what you need to do to finish: After the unit is assembled: 1. adjust the bottom screws where the spring are. As this is what gives the center column the spring to move the shaft up and down via the springs. 2. The pin at the bottom of the black adjustable laptop stand needs to come up. 3. Remove the pin that is attached to the know at the bottom of the base where the top pin fits into. NOTE: The bottom pin is held in place by a nut and screw (make sure to remove this pin. 4. When you remove the pin you'll notice a slot on the pin. That is where the nut and screw you just removed will fit into in order to allow the bottom knob to turn so that the unit can move the black laptop can adjust up and down. 5. Take the pin from the bottom and slide it in (note the threaded opening. Also place the pin from the top black stand (note the threads on the pin. These two screw into each other. Once you get them screwed in place. Add the nut and screw holding pin into the slot I mentioned above. There, now everything will work just fine.
I think this is a really nice stand, but because it came broken twice, in the same place, I believe the packing is at fault. I would order it again if I could be assured it was not broken, but not willing to take the chance
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product was broken in the same place when I purchased it, returned it and another came broken again in the same place
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I believe the packing is what caused the breakage