ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO THE LOUVE TO SEE THIS IN PERSON. I LOVE THIS STATUE,
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? PERFECT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXECLLENT
This is clearly advertised as a reconstructed marble statue. My statue arrived with a few color blemishes (very minor), but real marble has blemishes so I believe it adds to the character of the piece. I would not consider exchanging for a new product based on the color variation. What some of your other customers have not mentioned is how much the character of the piece is like the real statue at the Louvre in Paris. The figure has transparent clothes so as to see the belly button of the goddess which most people would be surprised to find in a female figure believed to be sculptued in 190 B.C. Most people do not realize that this statute is named Nike, the goddess of victory and is believed to be the namesake for the Nike shoe and clothing brand from Portland Oregon. It reminds me to take time out for myself and "just do it" and I am very pleased with the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
The product arrived quickly and packaged so well I'm sure it could have been dropped four stories and still been intact. The quality and colour are both excellent. Very pleased with the purchase, I hope this manufacturer produces more ancient Greek and Roman pieces.