I liked these jeans, they fit true to size and have a nice 'wash' on them, and I like that they fit somewhat like men's jeans. BUT, for someone who does not wearJunior sizes, they were too short in the 'stride' or 'rise,'-- you know, the waist to crotch length--. I did not recall reading that they were lowrise pants when I ordered them, so am only disappointed in that factor, and the feeling that I HAVE to wear a belt to keep them on. If I had tried them on in the store, I MAY not have bought them since they were $**. I do like the color and the length and the fit thru the legs (why don't they make more jeans for women that fit like men's jeans?--this pair does.)
While the jeans are nice, albeit quite low cut, the description represented them as made in the USA. The "Made in the USA" emblem even appears below the description. Not so. The tag in the waist clearly states made in China. The price is also ten dollars more than if I purchased them directly from the manufacturer's website at regular price. I thought overstock.com was a discounted site? Anyway, the jeans are cute, boyfriend cut, which are hard to find these days. I like them, just prefer to know what I'm buying and that I'm paying the best price.
The jeans were a great fit and have a wearable strech, there one of my favorite pair so far.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
As stated, the only problem I see with these jeans is that the size runs BIG. If I'd known I would have ordered a smaller size right off the bat.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The only/main problem with these jeans is the sizing - either they run large or they are just very "relaxed"? Ordered another pair, next smaller size. Hopefully they'll fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seem to be good quality, and cut.
This jeans is comfortable, soft but very big sizing. I usually wear size 8 but this jeans size 8 were very big and I needed to send it bag. I ordered size 6 but it still was a little big on the waist. However, I like it and can wear it with a belt.
pants were as shown but were no where near the size they were supposed to be. return shipping too expensive so gave them away. never had them on. dont bother.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine except for the size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok