First off, the open box of chocolates looks nothing like the photo. There was no dark chocolate. The chocolates were all scruffed-up and crumbling by being tossed around in shipping. There were very few types. What bothers me most, though, is that I received about 25% chocolate covered pretzels (which I cannot eat and would not have ordered -- there are none in the photo) and about 20% chocolate covered raisins (which I would bot have ordered because they are loaded with SUGAR). What the point of sugar-free chocolate coating on raisins that are almost entirely SUGAR?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? complete misrepresentation
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? misleading
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just okay
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
this was a gift mailed from overstock to a friend in california. we cannot at this time give you any info on this product. I put my "faith" in overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? sorry, it was a mailed gift
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? a gift
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was a gift
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes