Display this Shrimp boat, featured in the Forest Gump movie, right into your home or office. Master craftsmen handcraft these highly detailed wood models from scratch using historical photographs, drawings and the original plan.
This product is part of our 'Main Street Revolution' - a partnership between O.co and small businesses around the USA. What is the Main Street Revolution?
- State: California
- secured on a solid wooden base with a brass nameplate
- Built to scale from strips of teak and mahogany and then painted in black and white
- Hand-built individually using plank-on-frame construction method
- Fishing nets on both side of the hull with wooden crates
- Anchor is placed on top of the deck along with other boat gears with nets, mast and rigging
- Requires hundreds of hours to finish
- Colors: Multicolored
- Materials: Wood
- Dimensions: 22 inches high x 25 inches long x 13.5 inches wide
Old-Modern Handicrafts (OMH), founded in 1999, incorporated from a group of passionate, skillful, and hardworking craftsmen. They gathered with the purpose of building affordable quality wooden ship models. In the beginning, they built popular models such as RMS Titanic or USS Constitution. Now with more than one hundred craftsmen and employees, they have built thousands of models including historical tall ships, ancient boats, modern speed boats, cruise ships, yachts, warships and custom builds. OMH models are popular with their quality wood works and eye-catching details. They are proudly displayed in many homes, offices, luxurious galleries, and museums around the world.