Completely hand-built, the runabout is characterized by the all-wood construction of its hull and its inboard motor. On this model, you can locate the beautiful crafted wooden and metal features such as steering wheel, seats, lights, propeller, and more.
This product is part of our 'Main Street Revolution' - a partnership between Overstock.com and small businesses around the USA. What is the Main Street Revolution?
- State: California
- Completely hand-built by skillful and creative master craftsmen
- Built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings (1:12)
- Model sits on a wooden stand and is ready to be displayed
- Shipped fully assembled
- Colors: Natural wood
- Materials: Hull with Saman-tree wood, deck with cedar wood
- Dimensions: 5 inches high x 16 inches long x 5 inches wide
Old-Modern Handicrafts (OMH), founded in 1999, incorporated from a group of passionate, skillful, and hardworking craftsmen. They gathered with the purpose of building affordable quality wooden ship models. In the beginning, they built popular models such as RMS Titanic or USS Constitution. Now with more than one hundred craftsmen and employees, they have built thousands of models including historical tall ships, ancient boats, modern speed boats, cruise ships, yachts, warships, and custom builds. OMH models are popular with their quality wood works and eye catching details. They are proudly displayed in many homes, offices, luxurious galleries, and museums around the world.