This wonderful cream is the only thing I have found which brings comfort and healing to feet so dry they cracked and bled, both heels and toes. Its format is easy to use, its scent is gentle and clean, and it absorbs beautifully into white, scaly dryness. I don't want to be without it, ever.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Absolutely the best
first used a pumice stone, then nightly after that used product @ bedtime wth socks. definitely keeps your heels softer longer and feet overall are softer. Stayed soft for about 3 weeks before I notice hardening of heel callaus. Still they were not as hard/dry before I began using product. However, I am using in winter when feet are covered. Will be interested how well it works in sandal season. I would recommend product if for no other reasons keeps feet softer longer after using a pumice, before you have to use again.
This actually works! I have had very dry, cracked heels for years, and have tried NUMEROUS products that claim they work. But nothing worked until I bought Luxuriant Cracked Heel Repair. When used twice daily before putting on socks, I saw a definite improvement in two weeks. I don't expect miracles and anyone who truly has this problem and has worked at healing it knows nothing works overnight. But this product does work when used as directed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just as shown.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? site description was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
As described...prompt delivery...Can't ask for more.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurately
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 1st class-does what it says it will do & has a pleasing fragrance to it.
This product has a distinct aroma and is quite oily but works better on cracked heels then any product i have tried. I would reccomend wearing a heavier sock right after applying.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good