The pettiskirt arrived very quickly. When the package arrived I had no idea what it was because I wasn't expecting to arrive so quickly. When I took the skirt out it poofed up to about three times the size of the package. The color is a soft pink, not super light and not super bright. It is very accurately portrayed on my computer screen. The fabric is very soft and the stitching is well done. I was surprised to find out that the bow is not attached to the pettiskirt, but is rather a pin that can be removed or placed elsewhere. It didn't bother me, I just wasn't expecting it. My daughter is currently 9 months old, so the 12-24 month skirt is still a little big on her but appears to be sized appropriately. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase and can't wait for her to wear it to her birthday party!
This was perfect for my daughter it was soft and full, so cute! I ordered the 6-12 month and it was big in the waist....I took it around the waist no problems! My daughter is petite though, may not be a problem for a bigger baby.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as you see
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
he image did not do justice to the piece! i bought this skirt for my daughter and it is beautiful very happy with the quality it's really full and bouncy so happy with my purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the product is even nicer in person!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality!