Bought a pair for my 12M old daughter. The leg warmers are cute. They are still long enough for her. Super cute when she wears shorts! i suspect that these leg warmers are not made of 100% cotton as it dries as fast as a nylon product. a similar product that contains three leg warmers was described as cotton-syntheic made leg warmers. 80-percent cotton/15-percent polyester/5-percent spandex
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the color is true!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? i suspect that these leg warmers are not made of 100% cotton as it dries as fast as a nylon product. a similar product that contains three leg warmers was described as cotton-syntheic made leg warmers.
I guess I didn't read the description carefully where it says "dusty rose" because it is just that. Not a pink pastel like the photo portrays. Because of the color, I have nothing these will match, unless I stick to neutrals--black, white, gray, brown, etc. I may try to dye them chocolate brown but we'll see. Also--they say they're "baby" leg warmers and as I've found with all leg warmers, they're pretty large. This pair especially since they are scrunched--seem to be baggier. But that is what drew me to them--and I like the material. Just have to wait longer to use them, and hope an outfit will work, or the potential dye job!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The color was off.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
These leg warmers are adorable. They are also very practical--although if you live in a cold weather climate like me, they really work best in spring, summer & early fall. In the winter, I still prefer tights because there is exposed leg at the top of the leg warmer. That said, these are adorable and really practical especially when it comes to changing diapers. Tights can be such a pain because even if I don't take them all the way off, my daughter figures out a way to wiggle out of them during the diaper change. With these, her legs stay covered. And they are great for protecting little knees when they start crawling. I definitely recommend. I gave a good instead of excellent because the price could have been a bit lower considering they are on Overstock. You can get the legwarmers on other sites for not a lot more $$ but these were a few bucks less.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good