If you want a piece of material totally see through and ridiculously thin with horrible customer service and sized extremely poorly then this is for you. I wouldn't even give this to Goodwill or Salvation Army and I an serious about that. When I called because I was so appauld at the junkiness of this they said I could return it paying shipping cost just under what product cost. Shame on you Overstock I have been a loyal customer for some time but after this I don't think so. The item should have stated clearly that it is totally see through, I mean nothiing is left to hide. You are deceiving the very customers who keep your business going.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Badly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Horrible
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. JUNK
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
It's a nice shirt; I ordered it in lavender--it's true to the color & size. Light weight, good for the summer months.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes