This was just what I was hoping for! The silk has the wonderful color variances that you hope for in a raw silk form! There base color is a plum purple with a slightly pinker purple throughout the weave. I couldn't tell online if the "branches" were white, cream or silver. They are closer to a white, I'd say but could definitely get by as cream as well. Absolutely stunning pillows! I LOVE THEM!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close, but didn't show all it's beauty!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lovely, rich raw silk!
This pillow is gorgeous. The design portrays nature and plays down a color that is deep ly saturated and eye catching. I use it as a decorative pillow on my white and gray bedding. My walls are mauve so this little pillow is perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is not an item I would use as an every day pillow. It is more decorative but that is why I bought it.
I bought it for my 20=something daughter, and hoped for the best, as this is a difficult age to please. She is a fan of purple, and the slightly sparkling embroidery was just interesting enough but not over the top. So glad she liked it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good match