I threw away good money on this. As an animal rescuer & foster parents for dogs until they are adopted we are always on the look out for things to keep them occupied. This kept them occupied for about 5 mins. Even my littlest rescue at 4 lbs had eaten the treats and then started eating the rope immediately. To have my dogs ingesting rope is not a good thing, it's quite dangerous especially once it hits the digestive track, it has the possibility of becoming more "string like" embeds it's self into the lining of the intestines then eats away at the intestines to the point when you start to see the dog having intestinal pain it's pretty much to late to do surgery as the affected parts of the intestines just liquify not allowing for suturing. Very sorry I bought this and would never recommend it!
Not as large as expected, and not entirely ediblie. Probably OK for a small dog, but out Rotweiler had the cookies gone in just a few seconds. The rope was too short for tug-og-war.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product was really small, my sosn't rotweiller ate the cookies in about 30 seconds, and the rope wasn't long enough to play "pull" .
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It sounded like the entire thing was ediblt, but the rope was not.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair