I order these for my wife. She's incredibly picky about her glasses and has been looking for years for a pair and has yet to buy any. I said screw it I'll get them, if she doesn't like em we can send em back. Well, she LOVES them. She wears them all the time and absolutely loves them. Not an easy woman to please in that capacity she has a high expectation and she wears these all the time. Very happy I took the chance. With the protection these glasses offer and a lifetime warranty you really can't go wrong.
This review is months late. These sunglasses have proved very effective in the sun. They are a perfect fit for my head size (size 8 for a hat). I like the little black bag that they come in and use it whenever I take off my sunglasses to ward off any markings or scratches.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The site was perfect with the actual product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was on target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is fine.
For the price, these are good. They neither feel like Oakley's nor cheap drugstore glasses, so they are exactly what they should be for the price. You can put them up on top of your head, and they will stay put, unlike some odd-shaped glasses. Clarity is fine. I would buy them again at this price for "junky" use. I like to buy Oakley for my nice glasses, because Oakley are made in USA, unlike these.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
... and not just for the money. quality is equal to raybans and others costing 3 times as much. I have a small face and they fit perfectly. Very similar to Rayban Predators but the amber lenses not only provide UV protection but add a significant amount of clarity.