Ordered these to go with a pearl and tanzanite necklace, that I love, and they matched perfectly. I'm very happy with them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
For earrings that don't include a photograph of someone wearing them, I'm careful about checking the dimensions in the description, and trying to visualize what the width and length are going to look like in real life. Most of the time, that works for me. In this case it didn't. I simply didn't realize how big those silver-white crystal spheres are. And the photograph shows the tanzanite crystals as being a delicate lilac color; that is inaccurate. In real life, as light bounces off them, they spend most of their time being a brassy yellow with a hint of purple behind it. All in all, these earrings are too loud for me. However, the materials and workmanship seem to be of a decent quality, and the look might work for someone less conservative.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close, but omitted one crucial aspect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Moderately good.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No