I like the bag very much. I cannot say much more than I am pleased with the purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
First of all, the colors shown on the product description do not match the actual color. I ordered a Khaki/Brown bag and got a Khaki/Black bag. I can live with that... BUT then I realized that the bag is too small to fit my laptop (which is only 13" wide). The measurements are very misleading. It states that the bag measures 15" wide, but what it does not state is that the interior of the bag is only 11". The extra 4" is a flap that is separated from the interior pocket and has a mesh pocket on one side and nothing on the other. I will definitely be returning this bag. I think the bag itself seems to be good quality, but the description is far from accurate. This is not at all what I thought it was going to be.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not at all accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I can tell.
My husband was looking for somthing smaller than a backpack but which could hold a nook etc. that could be used when he rode his bike to work or didn't want to carry his daypack. He was pleased with the amount of inside space and the nook fit perfectly in the front pocket and he could safely put his other personal items inside. It also doesn't look like a purse or totebag which was a big selling feature. Would recommend it to anyone who needed a sling-type bag for someone riding a bike, pushing a stroller, etc.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy seams and made well. Nice wide strap.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes