I was worried about the color description: I believe it was "black and silver". The bag is a dark charcoal with light gray swirls...very stylish ; D I love the way the clasp at the top is designed to hold the hangers in place. There is plenty of room in the bag for at least 8 garments if you use the thinner, felt hangers with metal hooks. The bag also has two very deep exterior pockets for shoes and toiletries. I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for...the bag's price might seem a little steep compared to other garment bags; however, it's constructed of a heavy canvas. I'm sure I'll get many, many years use of this garment bag. Love it!
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No Defects
Love this garment bag. Purchased for the short, two or three day trips that we take. It held all of the clothing I took, plus, my night wear went into the zip pocket on one side. I was able to fit socks, some toiletries in the other zip pocket. Once folded and the Velcro handles utilized, it was a cinch to pop it in the car and go. I liked it so much, I went back to Overstock for the matching pieces! Happy Traveler!
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very durable, much more room than anticipated!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I loved the material of the bag....thick and attractive. The pockets are great for items not on hangers. The only thing I wish was different is the zipper location. It is on the side and not the center of the bag. I can pack clothes neater when laying the garments directly in the bag. This is not a huge issue and pulling a hanger out of the bag from the side is probably easier....just trying to avoid wrinkles.