Odd shape is hard to pack in conventional way. After second trip, noted seam separated on outer pocket. On third flight noted abrasion at bottom of case, from vibration in overhead compartment, I assume, because this is a carryon. The bag lacks a good handhold on the bottom that some have, so is unwieldy to hoist overhead and retrieve. Handle is a bit wobbly, but I do like the adjustable position. Expandable feature somehow doesn't add much space.
I have yet to use the suitcase. The size looks perfect for light packing and use as a carry on bag. I purchased the red bag and I am very pleased with the deep red color and what appears to be a well made bag.
- How accurate was the sizing? Appears accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks very well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Appears to be free of defects
My husband needed a new carry-on bag badly. He loves his Swiss Army knife, so I got the red one (more wine colored than red, might be called burgundy). He loves all the compartments and how it rolls. He fits everything in it just fine. It is sturdy and well made.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects found
this bag was a tad smaller than the one i took on my last flight. it fit more easily under the seat in front of me. the tapered shape made it very easy to maneuver and it fit both my tablet and my laptop, along with an outfit! because i fly out of a small airport, the seats do not have much room, so this is a perfect fit.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality, able to withstand airport torture
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes